Whether you’re an established, experienced game developer looking to improve on your team’s business performance or an outside investor with no idea how to get involved in the games business, we can help. Having worked with over a dozen companies in North America, Asia, and Europe, we understand what it takes to make not just great games, but a thriving business.
- Ensuring your goals are realistic and achievable
- Business plans and contingency planning
- SWOT analysis and competitive business intelligence
- Building effective monetization into your project
- Creating readable data telemetry on performance
- Optimizing monetization behaviors
- P/L planning and realistic projections
- Evaluating potential partners
- Objective assessments of capabilities
- Preparing for evaluations
Getting Into Games
- Understanding games as entertainment, training, education, and marketing
- Finding the right development partners for your project
- Setting up reasonable timelines, expectations, and contracts
- Negotiating the best deal for both sides
Contact us today for a free 1-hour consultation!
Better Realities are brought to you by Michael Fitch, a 15-year veteran of game development and publishing. Having served in a variety of leadership roles (Studio Manager, Executive Producer, Director of Creative Management) for some of the world's top companies (Gameloft, Tencent, THQ, Ubisoft) on titles ranging from small social games to monstrously huge MMO's, Michael has been at the cutting edge of interactive entertainment for over a decade now.