We have experience developing original IP as well as working with licensed and/or franchise IP, from Titan Quest to the Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six series. Having worked on just about every platform (handhelds, consoles, PC’s, mobile) and at just about every scale (casual games to MMO’s), we can help identify problems and provide concrete solutions.
- SWOT evaluations
- Competitive differentiation
- Triage and prioritizing issues
- Back story, world design, faction design
- Conflict arcs, campaign pacing, serializing content
- Franchise planning, creating transmedia opportunities
- Matching gameplay to thematics and vice-versa
- Pitch preparation/vetting
- Reinforcing core loops, player agency
- Layering for extended engagement
- Monetization systems
- Pacing analysis
- Continuity checking
- Event infrastructure and deployment
- Establishing documentation to execution pipelines
- Toolchain analysis and design
- Integrating collaborative design approaches
- Usability and playability testing
- Designing readable data pipelines
- Retention and monetization optimization
Contact us today for a free 1-hour consultation!
Better Realities are brought to you by Michael Fitch, a 15-year veteran of game development and publishing. Having served in a variety of leadership roles (Studio Manager, Executive Producer, Director of Creative Management) for some of the world's top companies (Gameloft, Tencent, THQ, Ubisoft) on titles ranging from small social games to monstrously huge MMO's, Michael has been at the cutting edge of interactive entertainment for over a decade now.